CHECK THIS :
“But you shall remember the Lord your God, for it is He who is giving you POWER TO MAKE WEALTH, that He may confirm His covenant which He swore to your fathers, as it is this day”. Deutoronomy 8:18
What did God gave us?
THE POWER TO MAKE WEALTH…
KAPANGYARIHAN/KAKAYAHAN na maging MAYAMAN/MASAGANA!
My Wisdom :
1. GOD is the source of the EMPOWERMENT…NOBODY ELSE, NO ONE ELSE. Not a company, not a good product, not a good program, not your good looks, not your brainy schemes…GOD. PERIOD.
2. WE CREATE WEALTH. Yes GOD IS THE SOURCE…BUT THE POWER to CREATE was GIVEN TO US. BINIGAY. NASA KAMAY NATIN. TAYO.
3. WHY??? To FULFILL HIS COVENANT. Not ours. HIS PROMISE. MORE THAN A PROMISE…ITS A COVENANT. So maski ano lang natapos mo…maski ano ang position mo sa buhay. ITS HIS COVENANT..HINDI dependent sa KAYA NATIN AT MAGAGAWA LANG NATIN.
4. WHAT TO DO?
CONNECT! CONNECT! CONNECT TO THE SOURCE AT ALL TIMES…EVERY DAY..EVERY HOUR…EVERY SECOND!
DO NOT MISS THIS CHANCE coz di ka connected! Kase LOW BAT KA!
Wala kang Signal ng TUMAWAG SYA!
Pray, read the bible, join a fellowship of believers, BELIEVE AND MOVE!
Now you know 🙂
Godbless you dear FRIENDS!
The problem with settling for a 9-5 job is you only earn when you work. That also means waiting for the 15th and 31st (or 5th and 20th) to get a decent paycheck. Moreover, the feeling of getting broke is evident days before payday. What happens when you don’t fancy working for anyone any longer?
But of course, leaving your day job can be hard especially if you heavily rely on your salary to get by. Now, you may wonder if there’s anything you can do to increase your net worth. Thinking of putting up a small enterprise? Or perhaps getting a part-time job? The question is: Do you still have enough time, resources and money to work double-time?
You are definitely not alone. A lot of Filipinos feel you. Like you, they also dream of a good life — to eat at least three times a day, to live in a bigger home, to own and drive a car, to have enough money to go on holidays, to send their children (and even a few young relatives) to school, and so forth. Notice why a lot of Filipinos look for greener pastures abroad? It’s because they deem that their own country cannot even give them appropriate compensation for what they have worked for.
The good thing is there’s no need for suffering and more sacrificing. Even if the Philippines is mired in economic crisis, you can still earn more money by not overworking or gathering a hefty amount of capital. The secret is to learn and embrace the concept of PASSIVE INCOME.
What Is Passive Income?
The basic idea of passive income is putting less to no effort in order to maintain a flow of income after the initial work has been accomplished. In short, it doesn’t require an individual’s direct involvement for the money to be generated. Isn’t that fantastic?
But wait… there’s a catch, right?
Depending on the method of earning it, passive income isn’t disadvantageous in nature. Perhaps what people should know is it takes a lot of courage to commit and patience to get results (in this case, earn a substantial amount of money).
Why You Need to Earn Passive Income
Simple. You want to increase your income? Need to buy the things you want? Want to have adequate emergency funds? Do you want to spare some in order to earn some? By securing a more convenient income-generating activity, you’re slowly building your net worth, opening your doors to more opportunities i.e. travel, business, and safeguarding you and your loved one’s future.
What Are the Ways?
Here are some of the known methods of generating passive income:
- Join network marketing companies. There are a lot of multi-tier marketing opportunities you can take advantage of in the country. What usually happens is that people expand networks through recruitment and motivate/train the recruits. A perfect example of earning passive income through this strategy is joining the Supreme Wealth Alliance.
- Monetise a blog. Have a knack for writing? Are you fond of documentation? Perhaps you’re interested in a specific niche, say, travel? If it’s yes to any of these, then you might want to consider starting your own blog. You might ask, “But isn’t blogging (or shall I say, writing) a taxing job?”. The answer is yes and you might be led into thinking that this is just like earning active income. Truth to the matter is, some aspects of blogging can generate passive income. One sure-fire way is through placing advertisements on your blog space via Google Adsense, Amazon Associates and other affiliate programs. Furthermore, you might also be offered private sponsorships as soon as you become established in your chosen niche. Once your content is already published, it already has an ability to attract visitors and generate money.
- Own a business. “But didn’t you just mention that business can be synonymous to a day job… or probably, worse?”. Not really. You can earn passive income for as long as you start and maintain a business on a short-term basis and then hand it off to someone to run. Or perhaps, you can try franchising. In need of a suitable location? Leasing a business center is a great option — but of course, it would highly depend on the industry you’re in. It is definitely possible to structure business ownership in a way that frees you with almost all of the responsibilities of running it.
Remember that you cannot work for a long time. Your body will eventually age and you may never have the same mental calibre that you had when you were younger. Secure your future by maximising your abilities, efforts, money, and most especially, time.
Regus PH is one of the country’s biggest providers of business packages and serviced accommodation. Their branches are located in Makati, Manila and Cebu City.
Thank you God for using our online business SUPREME WEALTH ALLIANCE…
Have you ever heard this lines? You are so enthusiastic, excited, hopeful..you just cannot control to share it with your friend then…:)
The CREATION process as I experienced and UNDERSTOOD. Please watch…